REPUBLIC WEEK OFFER (Offer applicable on website bookings only. Cannot be clubbed with other offers – In red)
Booking Dates: 22nd Jan to 24th Jan 2020
Park Visit dates have to be: 24th Jan to 26th Jan 2020
On 22nd Jan 2020 - Per ticket rates (Rs 950, less 40% = Rs 570 + GST)
On 23rd Jan 2020 - Per ticket rates (Rs 950, less 30% = Rs 665 + GST)
On 24th Jan 2020 – Per ticket rates (Rs 950, less 20% = Rs 760 + GST)
- Each ticket is valid for a single entry (one-day admission), non-replaceable (if lost/misplaced), non-refundable (in case of any event), non-transferrable and non- redeemable.
- Ticket holder confirms that he/she has read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions in the park and voluntarily assumed all the risks.
- Retention of the ticket and the wrist band is mandatory till the ticket holder exits the park premises.
- Re-entry to the parks is not permitted.
- Validity of the ticket is the same day as printed on the ticket.
- Tickets are required as per height:
- Adult - 4 feet 6 inches and Above
- Child - Between 3 feet 3 inches and 4 feet 6 inches
- Free Entry for Children below 3 feet 3 inches
- -Regular Ticket - (Rs. 950 + 18% GST)
- -Tuesday Treat Offer - (Rs. 750 + 18% GST)
- -College ID Offer - (Rs. 799 + 18% GST) on display of Valid College ID
- -Family & Friends Offer - Get 10% discount on purchase of 5 or more tickets
- -Valid on all tickets – Unlimited access to all Rides
- -Get ‘1 Child ticket Free’ on purchase of 1 Adult ticket
*Taxes applicable on all Offers
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Park your car / bike / bus in designated parking area.
- Please make yourself aware of and follow the rules for the usage of each ride/attraction.
- No outside food / beverages is allowed inside the park premises.
- Entry inside the park premises under the influence of alcohol or toxicant is not allowed. If found the guest shall not be allowed or asked to leave the park premises. No refunds will be made in such cases.
- Alcoholic drinks/drugs are strictly prohibited to be carried on person/in baggage inside the premises. It is a punishable offense.
- Lockers and Costumes (water parks) rental are available for your convenience on a chargeable basis.
- Please do not leave your valuables unattended. The management is not responsible in case of loss of any valuables.
- Use the changing rooms to change into swimming costume. (water parks)
- Guests with any medical or health restrictions on their physical activity should not use slides/attractions.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the slides/attractions
- Supervision of children is a necessity and children under 12 years must be always accompanied by an adult.
- Management reserves the right to stop you from taking pictures or recording videos.
- Smoking is prohibited inside parks.
- Spitting is prohibited.
- Plucking of flowers will be considered damage to the park property. Please refrain.
- Please do not litter. Garbage bins have been provided throughout the parks’ premises.
- Eve teasing / passing lewd remarks in front of, or towards women and in presence of families will not be tolerated. Management will expel the concerned persons from the premises. No refunds will be made in such cases.
- Do not indulge in boisterous behaviour that will disturb other guests. Enjoy and let others enjoy.
WATER PARK SPECIFICS:
- Swimwear is must if the ticket holder wishes to enter any pool/attraction at the water park. Management reserves the right to deny entry to any ticket holder if the swimwear is deemed inappropriate.
- Inappropriate Swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suit
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing, scarves, sarees’ and underwear will not be permitted
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back like rivets
- Long necklaces, jewellery and chains
- Swimsuit with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Management has the final call on which attire is suitable for park entry or use on rides and attractions.
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our retail outlets
- Water rides are body active participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury. Guests should refrain from over exerting themselves if they have any history of illness/conditions that might be dangerous/hinder their experience.
- Washing of clothes in the changing area is not allowed.
- The park premises are wet and slippery. Running around will pose a high risk for injury.
- Do not splash water on unknown persons.
- Parks may without prior notice and without refund or compensation change the operating hours of themselves or any attractions; close the Park or any part of it temporarily; restrict the number of persons having access to the park; suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program due to capacity constraints, inclement weather or special events to ensure safety, security and order if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Parks reserve the right to refuse admission to a guest if in the reasonable opinion of the staff, the presence of the guest may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect the enjoyment of others within the premises of the facilities and/or affect the normal operations of the facilities.
- Parks reserve the right to require a person already admitted to leave the facilities without refund or compensation for failure to comply with any of the facility rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour and to ensure safety, security and order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Parks reserve the right to require a person in the outer premises (Parking Lot, Security Buffer Zone, Ticketing Area, or directly outside of the parks’ facility) to remove himself for failure to comply with any of the facility rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security and order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require. If person(s) do not relocate voluntary, the management will contact local authorities to have person(s) removed on grounds of trespassing or a threat to the security of facility.
- Parks reserve the right to introduce differential pricing during both normal and peak days for different customer groups. This includes but is not limited to groups, schools, complimentary guests, special interest groups, special needs guests, elderly guests or special offers and discounts.
- Parks reserve the right to refuse or deny any special discount offer. In any way or form in accordance with the terms and conditions that were posted when the special offer was posted.
- Parks are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to, loss of, disappearance of, theft of, or any other form of alteration, physical or otherwise to personal property of any guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise. The use of our facilities is at your own risk.
- Parks are not responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to, death, or any other form of injury, physical, mental or otherwise of any guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise. The use of our facilities is at your own risk.
- Parks reserve the right to hold liable any guest who has caused any damage to, loss of, disappearance of, theft of, or any other form of alteration, physical or otherwise to properties if such event is caused by guest due to gross negligence or non-compliance of the general rules and regulations as set forth in this document.
PayPal Terms and Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer is valid for first ever PayPal transaction.
- 50% upto 300 instant cashback voucher
- Offer valid on 20th to 31st January 2020 only
- Cashback voucher is valid for 60 days from the date of credit
- Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user
- You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
- The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
- The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
When will I receive the cashback voucher? I have not received my cashback voucher yet.
When you choose to shop with PayPal, we have your back every step of the way. Your cashback voucher is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,
- You can always look out for cashback voucher under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
- You can always look out for cashback voucher under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website
In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.
Is the Offer valid for international purchases?
Currently this offer is valid only for Indian merchants. However, we will keep you in the loop regarding offers for international merchants.
Till when can I redeem my PayPal incentives? My saved offers do not apply automatically
Cashback voucher incentives can only be redeemed within 60 days of the date of award. Also, don’t forget to check the expiry date of the cashback voucher in the award email.
Is it possible to transfer the offer to another user?
No. The offer is exclusively for you.
Can the offer be used by users with PayPal accounts from other countries?
No, this offer is not applicable to users with PayPal accounts in other countries
How do you apply the PayPal cashback voucher to your purchase?
PayPal cashback voucher is automatically applied as discount, with the purchase without you having to manually apply it. There is no cash out and payment will not credit your funding instrument.
What happens if the purchase value is less than the PayPal cashback voucher in the account?
We only deduct the purchase value from the cashback voucher amount. You can use the remaining cashback voucher for your future eligible purchases.
Can the PayPal cashback voucher be returned if the underlying booking (booking on which cashback voucher is redeemed) is cancelled?
Certainly! PayPal cashback voucher can be returned under the following situations. Do give these a careful read.
- Case 1: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback voucher and INR 80 through Funding instrument (FI). and the ENTIRE purchase is cancelled:
- User gets INR 80 in the FI and INR 20 as PayPal cashback voucher (if the offer is still valid)
- Case 2: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback voucher and INR 80 FI and the PARTIAL purchase (INR 50) is cancelled:
- First preference given to credit back to FI. In this case, INR 50 credited to FI and no credit of PayPal cashback voucher
- Case 3: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback voucher and INR 80 through FI and a PARTIAL refund (INR 90) is issued:
- First preference given to credit back to FI followed by PayPal cashback voucher. In this case, INR 80 credited to FI and INR 10 as credit to PayPal cashback voucher as long as the offer is still valid.
I have PayPal cashback voucher visible in my account. This is not automatically applied at the merchant checkout through PayPal?
If that is the case for you, visit the Offer Page on the PayPal App, and click on ‘See Details’. Enable ‘Use at next purchase’ if it is disabled, and you are good to go!