Shirdi Sai Baba was a virtuous Indian saint who always served the ones in need. He convinced all his proponents to help each other so that everyone could rise and grow. Sai favored the practice of meditating and gaining spiritual virtues. He pursued no specific religion and believed that God is one, and the master of all. All of his devotees religiously followed his teachings and principles. It was their faith in Sai Baba and his superiorities that strengthened them during adverse circumstances of life.
Sainath’s actual identity has always been a mystery. There are hardly any instances about his original name and religion, and the early years of his life. There are several facts regarding Sai Baba and his life events that are yet to be discovered by many of us. Some of these are listed below.
- Even today, no one is aware of Sai’s real name. He appeared as a monk to the people of Shirdi, and his disciples usually addressed him as Sai Baba. Moreover, there is no specific evidence about his family background though Sai ensured that he was brought up by a fakir.
- There’s a remarkable incidence regarding Sai’s experience with an immigrant who wished to click some of Sai baba images. Sai denied at first, but after insisting, he permitted the visitor only under a specific condition. Baba asked him only to take a snap of his feet. Regardless, the immigrant took a full-length picture of Sainath, but later, he acknowledged that only Sai’s feet were visible in the developed film.
- Sai Baba has performed many miracles, as claimed by his proponents. He cured even the incurables, lit the lanterns using water, and saved the lives of thousands of people.
- Shirdi Sai Baba is not only worshipped mainly in India but also in other parts of the globe as well. There are more than 2000 temples all over the world that are dedicated to Sai.
- He followed no religion and revered both Ishwar and Allah. Sai always believed in one supreme deity and encouraged his followers to have faith in the Almighty as he was only supposed to direct them towards the right path.
- Both Hindus and Muslims praised Sai Baba as he always considered all his adherents as equal. There was no discrimination based on religion, caste, or creed, and everyone was welcomed at the Sai Darbar with utmost empathy. He used to visit both Mandir and Masjid and chant the holy hymns.
- Sai spent five years of his life wandering around Shirdi and meditating under a neem tree. The ultimate aim of his existence was to spread love and inhibit the essence of spirituality and faith within each soul.
- Sai always preached about the significance of one’s duties that must be performed religiously by every individual. He granted the virtues of giving up on earthly aspects of the world.
- He convinced his proponents to have divine faith in the God who is the master of all and fear none.
Sai baba’s energy can still be admired on his land, Shirdi. The most popular Shirdi Sai Mandir is one of the holiest pilgrimages in India. More than 65,000 of his devotees visit Shirdi every day, and these numbers are at an elevation on the occasions like Ramnavmi. Besides this, you one must never miss out on experiencing all the past events of Sai Baba’s being at the thrilling Saiteerth Theme Park. It is the first-ever amusement park that depicts the life history of Sainath through an intriguing use of aptitude and technology.
So, if you’re planning to pay a visit to Shirdi to seek blessings of Sai Baba, don’t forget to watch out for this fascinating theme park. You can get to know more about them by visiting saiteerth.in.